Your privacy is critically important to us. This document describes our privacy practices as well as your choices regarding use, access and correction of personal data.
What do we collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, for example to provide our service or to communicate with you. It can either be information you provide or collected automatically. Let’s have a look:
- Basic account information (ex: username, email, password) are required to operate your service and allow you to log in.
- Billing information (ex: country) are only collected at your initiative to provide invoices addressed to you.
Note: Financial information (ex: credit card number, name, postal code) are not collected by us, they go directly to the payment services provider and only when you make a purchase.
- Log Information: like most online service providers, we collect information such as operating system and other meta information that is not identifiable or private.
- Usage Information: we collect information about your usage of our service. For example, we collect information about the screens you visit in our app. We use this information to get insights on how people use our service, so we can make it better.
- Location Information: we may determine the country based on your IP address. We collect and use this information when you make a purchase to calculate the correct tax rates based on your home country.
You're in control
- If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information. Of course if you do this certain features may not be accessible or degraded.
- You can also choose at any time to close your Cercube account, in which case all data (personal or not) associated with your account will be removed from the service database instantly. Some information may still be present in our logs and backups though, and will definitely be gone after up to one month.
- You can access and update most of your personal information from your account directly, but if you have a more specific request (right to portability, to object, etc.) feel free to reach out to [email protected]
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect your information against unauthorized access or alteration, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as keeping software up-to-date, restricting access to internal services and using state-of-the-art authentication and encryption methods.
Other Things You Should Know
Analytics service Provided by Others
List of sub-processors
Cercube uses the following products/services:
- Digital Ocean for hosting the servers and storing data.
- Stripe and Paypal for payments.
- SendGrid for sending Email notifications
We have partnerships with the following ad networks:
- May 18, 2019: Initial version.
- May 29, 2019: Updated list of ad networks.