- Use Cercube for good, not evil.
- You agree to not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not download copyrighted material from YouTube.
- If you have any questions, ask [email protected]
By using the Cercube ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity.
Use of Your Cercube Account
- You must use a valid email address for your Cercube account.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account.
- Our service shall only be used in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Payment and Billing
- The Cercube Service is a freemium service. A payment can be made in form of a "one-time purchase" or a "subscription" to provide extra functionality and remove advertisements.
- Subscriptions will auto renew based on the provided terms when creating the subscription unless cancelled by the user before the end of the current billing period.
All services rendered by the Cercube are provided on a non-refundable basis. This includes, but it not limited to, one-time fees and subscription fees, regardless of usage. In addition, if your account is canceled by the company for violation of this Agreement, all payments made to Cercube become completely non refundable. Customer agrees not to charge back any credit card payments for services rendered. In the event that a customer files a charge back or other payment dispute, they will be considered to be in violation of this agreement and may be subject to collection action as described above.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your running subscription. Your subscription will be active until the next billing period.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. Cercube reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
- The Cercube Service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Cercube reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features.
- Cercube reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a notice via email.
- Cercube reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- Cercube gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Changes to Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without prior notice. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Cercube shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the Cercube service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Cercube Service are your sole responsibility. Cercube shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall Cercube's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for using this Service.
- You agree to immediately notify Cercube of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This contract shall be governed by the law of Germany. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved according to jurisdiction laws in Germany.